International students have a great opportunity to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarships At McGill University Canada. This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for international students who secure admission to an undergraduate or master’s program at the university.
The scholarship is merit-based, meaning that students are only selected based on their academic performance and other factors as well. See the eligibility criteria below or visit the scholarship webpage for more clarity.
University or Organization: McGill University
Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
Award: mentioned below
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International Students and domestic students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Degree Level:
McCall MacBain Scholarships At McGill University Canada 2021 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Master’s level programs at McGill University.
Eligible Subject or Courses:
This scholarship is available to students who are applying for
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Public Policy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Urban Planning
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- BCL/JD (Law),
- DMD (Dentistry),
- MDCM (Medicine)
up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada. Close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each will be offered during the interview process as well.
Target Country or Region: All domestic and international students are welcomed to apply.
Who is Eligible for this Scholarship?
- Ensure you meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
- Applicants must be Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
- You have a high school diploma certificate if you are applying for an undergraduate program and a bachelor’s degree if you are applying for a master’s degree program, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- You’re interested in applying for Fall 2022 admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
- Applicants are expected to maintain a good academic record and GPA
- Applicants are required to apply before the expiration of this scholarship.
How to Apply for this scholarship
- You simply need to follow the right steps to ensure you don’t miss out.
- You should ensure you meet the requirement of the scholarship before you proceed to apply so as not to waste your time.
- Ensure you have secured admission to one of the selected courses offered at the university as mentioned above.
- Ensure that you submit your application, along with all the required documents while submitting. The documents include; Candidates must submit copies of official transcripts, copies of university diplomas if obtained, official scores on any of the approved language tests program, motivational letter, and at least two letters of recommendation
- Follow the link provided below to visit the university portal to complete the application process. You can then proceed to apply for the scholarship on a separate application form.
- You can proceed to apply for this scholarship, click the link below to apply, and while on the scholarship page read other instructions properly.